Friday, March 14, 2008

The Happiest Day of My Life

2 years ago today Joe and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. I can't believe it's already been 2 years! But they have been the happiest 2 years. I think I remember every detail of that day. I remember being so nervous, yet so excited at the same time. I was so worried that the weather was going to be bad, but we were lucky. I think that was the only day that week that it didn't snow. It was such a beautiful day! It was so wonderful to be inside the temple surrounding by family and friends and to be sealed for time and all eternity to the most amazing man who I love more than anything in this world!! The rest of the day didn't even come close to comparing to the temple. You hear people talk about how great the temple is and how beautiful it is, but i never imagined how great it really would be. The reception was perfect! We had it at a place called Le Jardin. It's pretty much a greenhouse, but they decorate it so beautifully! I would do it there again if I had to do it all over. It was so nice to see all the family and friends that had come to give us their love and support. What a great and perfect day! I look back now and I can honestly say that it was the happiest day of my life!
I love you Babe!!!

(I had pictures all picked out to post and my scanner quit working on me!!! I can't begin to tell you how mad I am!!!!!)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Natalie, Im sure I'll never tire of telling you how much you are loved and adored. Joe is a very lucky man to have you at his side! We are VERY blessed to have you in the family! Life is more rich and exciting because you two found each other. Thank you for being such an extraordinary lady!

Chelsea said...

Oh, I would be so mad too if my scanner broke at a time like this!! :) I can still picture you two love birds in the temple and at your reception! It was such a beautiful day! :)

Eric and Lindsay said...

Nat I cant believe its been 2 years!! Happy aniversary!!!! Congrats!

ChristyLou said...

Congrats on your special day (a little late)! I'm so glad that you guys are so happy and that life is good!

Jules said...

Happy anniversary! That was such a beautiful day!