Monday, January 5, 2009

Through the Holidays

We've had a busy couple of weeks. We stayed in town for Christmas and spent it with Joe's family. It was so fun to have Logan there with us even though he didn't know what was going on. My family came down a few days after Christmas so we spent a lot of time with them last week. We celebrated 4 birthdays within just about a week...Cole on the 28th, Brayden and my mom on the 30th, and my dad today! We also had our family Christmas party and exchanged gifts. The kids had a lot of fun with the games and chimes...a family tradition with my mom's family! Loud, but fun!!! On New Years Eve I started to notice that Logan wasn't feeling well. We took him over to Joe's parents house to see his family that was in town. His aunt fed him and all of a sudden he threw up his entire bottle all over himself. That's when I knew that he was getting sick. Since then he has just seemed to get worse. I finally took him to the doctor on Saturday and they gave him an antibiotic. I've seen a little improvement, but my poor little guy still has a horrible cough and stuffy nose! It's so sad, but he has been so good!! On Sunday we had his baby blessing. Joe gave the most beautiful blessing...left me emotional, but that's no surprise! Since he has been sick I was worried that he might be unhappy through it, but he was a perfect little angel! Well, I think that catches us up. Here are a few pictures...sorry I don't have more, but I kept forgetting my camera whenever we were doing something.

3 comments:

ChristyLou said...

I just love his spiky hair and his little cheeks. He is so cute! I'm glad that you all got to be together over the holidays. I hope that Logan is feeling better, it's so sad when little ones are sick. Happy New Year!!

Brandon and Tenille said...

What a sweet heart arent the hollidays way more fun with kids. He is adorable.....

Cindy said...

You got more pictures of Christmas than we did!! Way to go!!! We were so grateful to have you for the holidays. I Hope the two of you are feeling better every day now!! Thank heavens for meds!!