Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Logan and I spent Easter at my parents house this year. Joe had to work so he didn't get to join the fun. On Saturday morning my parents neighborhood had their annual Easter egg hunt. The kids had so much fun and got a ton of candy! Logan just hung out in his B'jorn and watched everyone. That afternoon my parents had Olivia sealed to them in the new Draper temple. It was such a great experience to have everyone together in the temple...and it was beautiful inside!! After the temple we all went to dinner together and headed home to dye eggs. Logan was mesmerized by the brightly colored eggs. Easter morning the kids got to go through their Easter baskets and eat even more candy! Logan got a toy cell phone from the Easter bunny. After church we went over to my grandma's house to do her egg hunt and then headed home. I had been up there for almost 2 weeks so I was definitely ready to get home!!




The Easter Egg Hunt


Dying Eggs at Grandma's

Easter Outfit

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow you were the along time. I bet it was nice to get back home and to normal life. Looks like you had a good time though. Love all the pictures oh and Logan looks so handsome in his easter clothes what a little stud.....

Cindy said...

We are so glad your home Nat!! It felt like forever that you were gone!! Im sure you brought Logan home at least 10 lbs heavier too!! There were more fat rolls to love and darling dimples on his fists to kiss!!