Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trip to Salt Lake and more...

It's been a while since I posted something new on here so I thought I'd give a little update. A couple weeks ago we decided to go to Salt Lake with my mom. It was a nice change of scenery. While we were up there my sister's friend took some pictures of Liam. They turned out really cute. I'll put some on when I get the edited ones back. Logan had a lot of fun with all the kids. He really likes my little sister Hannah. She took him on his first ride on a wiggle car and he loved it! We got to meet my sisters baby girl, Ava, for the first time. She was born the same day as Liam so they are birthday buddies!! Liam's getting really big, he's starting to smile a little bit but I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet. He holds his head up really well and is really good at focusing on people. Logan's starting to love him more every day. He even wants to hold him sometimes and is constantly giving him loves. He's also starting to say more words. He's got such a funny little personality!

Riding the wiggle car with Hannah.

This was Logan's favorite spot. He was always sitting there waiting for snacks.

Grandma with Ava and Liam.

Cole got these new binkies and was walking around like this!

Sleeping boy

Logan fell asleep holding Joe's phone the other day. He loves cell phones!

I just loved his hair in this picture!

This is how Liam sleeps every night.

4 comments:

chelson said...

I'm thinking that wiggle car ride has to be right in front of good ole 2391 :) Love the rocks...and love that street! Cute little family too.

ChristyLou said...

Your boys are just so darling! I love seeing pix of them. I also love the name Liam! We were actually toying with using the name William (if we ever have a son), after my hubby, and calling him Liam. It's just got such a nice ring to it. Glad you guys had a good trip and hope all is well.

Cindy said...

i think logan has some of his daddy in him...sleeping in odd places at odd times!!! What beautiful boys you have!
I love it when you post!

Sharon Mae said...

Darling boys! I'm sorry we missed you last trip, but we'll be back soon for the wedding!!