Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Monthly post!!

Well, it's been over a month again. I just can't figure out a way to get myself to do it more often. We haven't really had anything exciting going on lately. The boys keep us on our toes all the time. Logan is loving this warm weather we've been having. He's constantly begging us to put his "shoe shoes" on and take him outside. He loves to play ball and ride his bike. We're in the process of hopefully buying our first home so hopefully it works out...I'll definitely keep you all posted with the details when we know more. We're really excited about it because we will finally have a real backyard that Logan can go play without me having to watch his every move. Where we live right now just has a little patio in the back and the front is pretty much a parking lot. So whenever Logan is outside I have to be right there with him making sure he doesn't run in the road. A backyard will be nice!! Liam just keeps getting bigger. I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night now, but unfortunately he's not. He seems to getting worse with his sleeping habits instead of better. We might just have to start him on cereal soon!! His favorite thing is to be standing. If you are holding him while sitting on the couch he gets mad if you sit him down, but as soon as he's standing he's all smiles! And he loves his big brother. You should see the smiles Logan gets out of him. I wish I would have had the video camera last night. Liam was sitting in his bouncy chair and Logan came over and starting bouncing him, Liam thought it was hilarious...just giggled away! They're so much fun! Anyway, what's a post without pictures??


Remember these?? I made these kimono jammies for Logan and now it's Liam's turn! This is him just over 4 months old.

And this is Logan just over 3 months old. Look at the difference, Logan was a chunk!!

I just thought these pictures were funny. These were taken last week sometime. I don't remember what show we were watching but Logan thought it was pretty funny. This is him doing his fake laugh.

And here he is clapping at something that was happening on the TV.



We got family pictures taken while we were in Salt Lake for my brothers wedding. Our photographer was Amy Twitty. We love how they turned out. You can see her work HERE
<>










3 comments:

chelson said...

Your family pictures turned out great. I really like the colors :). Who would've thought you would end up with so many in your family! Hope all is well.

Sharon Mae said...

So adorable! That's so fun that you have photos of the boys at the same age and in the same jammies. Liam is filling in nicely and soon they'll be wrestling buddies.

anna said...

Natalie...these pictures made me cry!! Very unexpectedly! Especailly the very first one of Logan. I just can't believe how much he looks like a little joe with a little of you in there too. It made me so happy and just amazed me that a person can be formed between two people and be all theirs and the evidence is in his little perfect face! Gosh! I must be baby hungry or something!! :) Love ya!