Saturday, November 17, 2007

Life Without Kids









Joe and I don't have any kids yet so our spare time usually consists of spending time with my nephews Brayden, Bradley, and Jordan (and soon to be Duke boy #3) and niece Maggie. Whether it's babysitting or just hanging out I can always seem to find some reason to get to see them. We love them all so much and they make me so excited to have children. I have loved having kids arounds ever since my mom started doing foster care. I feel empty without them. I can't wait until I am lucky enough to have my own.

3 comments:

ash said...

Natalie, don't worry! Things sometimes take a little longer than we want them to. You're an awesome aunt and the kids absolutely love you. Remember that everything happens for a reason even if we don't really like the reason. I know things will work out for you sooner or later!1 Keep smiling and live every day knowing that you are blessed!!

Cindy said...

Natalie! your nieces and nephews are soooo lucky to have you!! Your arms will be full in no time, Im SURE of it. Just enjoy each moment, as is, and all will be well. Your gifts and talents with children are many- they will never be wasted!!! You hang in there sweet lady...

Chelsea said...

Hey Nat!
I love your little nephews and neice pics! Soooo cute! You are so great with kids and babies...a true natural mother! You will make a wonderful mom!