Thursday, November 29, 2007

SLEEPOVER TIME!!!!!


It's time for another sleepover at Nanny's! Jordan had to get ear tubes in the morning so Bradley got to have a sleepover at our house. As long as he has his "Bear Bear" and his blankie he is good to go.


Joe and I were putting together some new pictures for the wall and Bradley was our little helper...he was the tape cutter. He got really excited when Joe told him he could help us with it!


And then it was time to go to bed. At first he got scared and said there were monsters, but I told him we don't let monsters in our house and he turned over and closed his eyes. We love sleepovers with Bradley! Next time it will be Jordan's turn. He threw quite the royal fit when Bradley got to leave with us and he had to stay home. We love you too J-Boy!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I tell ya Nat and Joe, those are the luckiest kids, to have you love and care for them so!! What great memories you are forming for those handsome boys! You have just got to be the best auntie and uncle around!

Chelsea said...

I love sleepovers! So fun! Bradley's a cutie!
I wanna see your cute picture frames on the wall!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Thats so cute natalie could you please tell my sisters about sleep overs that would be great hahaha. I dont know if they would fall for it shayla loves her sleep way to much and so does kenna so I dont think I am lucky enough there. But that is so cute that they like to do that and that you guys love it to. Aw I am a little jealous.