Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time For a Salt Lake Trip


We went up to Salt Lake this weekend. My cousin Adam got married and both of my uncles that live out of state were able to come in to town for it. On Saturday we drove downtown to Gateway. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and then let the kids play in the fountains for a while. They had a blast! That night was the ceremony. My uncle Kerry married them. It was beautiful and they seemed so happy! Congratulations Adam and Erica! We are so happy for you and are so glad that we were able to be up there for it!

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok by your pics it looks like you had a good weekend back at home but something is missing pictures of ms natalie your so dang cute I expect more next time....

Jami Hansen said...

Looks like fun. I need to get out of town, Natalie. I am going crazy. You guys look like you do alot of fun things. Have fun now cause once you have kids, it is hard.. You look so cute everytime I see you at work. I'm so excited for you.