Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Been a While

My sister, Heather keeps telling me that I need to post something new. Every time I get on the computer I think about what I should post and nothing seems to come. So this is just kind of a random post about what has been going on lately. I feel like all I do is work, and that's not a very fun thing to post about. But here are a few pictures of some of our days off with family and Joe's first father's day as a soon to be daddy!!


Joe and Brayden were having so much fun doing this. Every time Brayden would come up from the water he would ask Joe to do it again.


Lookin' good Babe!!


We went to the park with Joe's family for pizza one night. They all had fun playing football.


What a cute boy!!


Joe's brother Clark went through the temple last week. It was fun to all be together in the temple. (Clark sneezed right as the picture was being taken!!)


Me and Joe in front of the temple.


These were Joe's gift for father's day. I thought it would be fun to do something that had to do with being a dad. I had to get boy and girl things since we don't know what we are having yet! He definitely liked the boy ones!!

We're both doing great! I'll be 15 weeks this week which is so crazy! It's gone by so fast and we are getting closer to finding out what we are having...CAN'T WAIT!!! Then the shopping begins!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Fun fun fun!!! You're positively GLOWING!!! Yeah for babies!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Love the new pics. Looks like they had fun at the pool. Ok is it just me or does Joe look alot like I am assuming his dad, wow they look alot alike. Anyways you look great pregos cant wait to here what you are having and you so have to make sure you have a baby shower here even if I am the one throwing it. Hope all is well down there we will have to come visit your end of the town soon.

Cindy said...

Joe should take a good look at how much better he looks with most of his facial hair removed. So much more handsome without it!! What a fun idea for a fathers day gift!! Thanks so much for being so very supportive on all the family gatherings. Its so wonderful to have you guys so close by! We love you so much!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh, I just love little baby clothes! Only 3 more weeks and we will know!! Yippee! thanks for the cute park pics of bubby!