Friday, July 11, 2008

It's A Boy!!!

It's been a few days, but we found out that we are having a BOY! It was a big shock to us because everyone had been thinking that it was a girl. When she told us it was a boy I looked at her and said, "We are?!?". We are so excited!! We can't wait for our little boy to join us in this world! It was so fun to watch him move around and show off for us during the ultrasound. We got a video of some of it but they were only able to do VHS so I can't put it on here. If I ever figure out how to transfer it to DVD I will definitely put it on!



What a cute little face...and he's all mine!!!!



This was so cute!! We had just put the video in and he moved his hand up to his face and yawned!!



We haven't been able to figure out any names yet...any suggestions???

11 comments:

pacemaker said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you, I have to admit I was kind of hoping it was a girl, there are so many cute things you can get for girls, but none the less, I'm thrilled he looks healthy and all is well. I told your Mom I would make a cute diaper cake for your baby shower, so let me know what colors you are doing his room in or what you would like!

Cindy said...

We are so happy for you guys!! I think boys rock. I'd rather raise boys than girls...sorry Anna...boys are easier!!! Your in for the time of your life! We are ALL in for the times of our lives!! YOu are going to be GREAT parents!!

Aaron and Heather said...

Yeah for boys!! We can't wait to meet him!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh yeah. You weeks girls are good at popping out those boys thats for sure. Oh I cant wait to meet him. You are going to be the best mom ever. Boy names well all the names I like brandon hates so here is a few. I love Devin or Preston, Liam is cute to. Kelton, Crew, jack. Um thats all I can think of for now.

Jami Hansen said...

Congrats! I'm excited you guys are having a boy. They are more loving but lazy. That is my Cutler & Dan.

LTC said...

Congrats you guys...I don't have any name suggestions, but I am guessing that your Dad will come up with something fun to call him!
Can't wait to see pics when he is born!

Chelsea said...

Yipee! I for sure thought it was a girl and secretly wanted it to be a BOY!! Lachlan will have a little buddy cousin and that is going to be so fun! You guys will be such great parents!

Riggs Rascals said...

I still have to say I love the name Logan Stephenson!

Jules said...

Again...CONGRATULATIONS! So fun to see you guys last weekend!

Rachel said...

Natalie! I think I found you through Brooke's blog. How the heck are you!? Are you and Jo still working at Christensen's? Guess what, I'm due about a month after you! exciting eh? We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. That's so exciting you're having a little boy. Congrats!! Keep in touch!

Megan said...

Nat,
This is Megs!!! I was talking to Brooke yesterday, and she gave me her blog address...so when I was on her blog today...I TOTALLY SCORED and came across your! :) YEAH!!! send me your email, and I'll invite you to my blog! Email me at mjolley9@rebelmail.dixie.edu
Love Ya! :)