Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Still Here!!

I keep getting told that I need to post again!! I just feel like there's not much new going on with us except getting ready for the baby. I have started to feel my little guy moving around a lot!! On Sunday we were laying in bed and he started kicking. I told Joe to feel and then of course he stopped...being stubborn like his parents!!! After that I felt some movement in my lower belly, I started to feel around there and all of a sudden there was this hard spot poking out!! I don't know what body part it was exactly but it was fun to be able to feel it...and Joe did too. Last night he was really active and I told Joe to feel again. As soon as he put his hand on my tummy the little man kicked! Joe was like, "Was that him?!?" It was fun for him to finally be able to feel what I have been feeling. I love feeling him move around inside me! My mother-in-law gave me this cute book. It's coming from an unborn baby talking about how boring it is inside!! I love it!! Anyway, I'm loving looking at all the baby stuff. I've already bought him way too many clothes...I just can't help myself! We're still trying to find a crib, bedding, and stroller that we absolutely LOVE. If you see anything let me know!!

6 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Excitting stuff. I remember the first time brandon felt carson kick me I think then it gets kind of ool for the guys because then they can finally experience some of it to. Excitting stuff cant wait to here more...

Megan said...

YEAH FOR A NEW POST!
haha! Nat, that's so cool that your lil' guy is kickin around now! I bet that is such a cool feeling! You honestly are gonna make such a great lil' mama! I can't even wait! :)
PS. thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm glad we're blogging buds now too!

Megan said...

You came out to the Fair today...and I MISSED YOU?!?!? I'm so freakin' BUMMED OUT right now, it's not even funny! :( I saw Sara and her family, and I even saw Joe's parents, and a whole load of random people i didn't know...but didn't see Nat and Joe anywhere! :(
Sorry I missed you! I totally would have loved to see ya there Nat! Thanks for lookin' for me anyways! :) Next time...try spottin a girl with some major "bling" sittin right on top of her head...that's me! haha! jk!

Cindy said...

You'll never really get tired of those kicks, until they really start to hurt-sometimes!!! Then you'll wish he'll take a chill pill!! Im so glad you enjoyed the silly, sweet book. You may have to bring it back here though....Chelsea and Lynley want to read it!!!

pacemaker said...

I went and got some things for the diaper cake I'm making for you, please don't change the brown and blue theme, cause that's what I'm using! Glad to hear he's moving around and keeping you entertained, I loved that part, missed it a lot afterward too, guess that's why I felt it necessary to have so many, selfish reason huh? lol

Jami Hansen said...

I love that feeling. I just don't like when they move at night or when they are hitting a nerve or something. Oh the fun of being pregnant. Is it time for me to have another one..J/K