Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm a Horrible Blogger!!!

It's been almost a month since I posted anything and I don't really have any excuse...except for laziness!! We've had a fun couple of weeks. My parents went to the Bahamas for a week so I "volunteered" to watch the kids while they were gone. We went up to Salt Lake for a couple days and then brought the kids down here for the rest of the time. We definitely had a full house, but it was fun to have the kids around. Logan got to meet his Aunt Anna for the first time. She got back last week from her mission in Houston, Texas. We are loving having her around again. Logan has finally started sleeping better. He's only up once at about 5 or 6 a.m. and he eats and goes right back to sleep. He has been such a happy boy lately!! We love him so much!!!

8 comments:

LTC said...

Natalie...he is adorable!

Amy said...

I love the pictures. He is a beautiful baby. He looks a lot like his dad to me.

Riggs Rascals said...

He is so stinkin cute! I loved the slideshow!!!! I saw Anna tonight at the sale. I cant believe she is already back--time flies!

Cindy said...

Nat, the pics are wonderful!! Can I tell you how much FUN we had babysitting the other night.We were all in heaven. YOu guys need to go out more often so we can take that handsome boy off your hands. I so happy to hear that hes sleeping better. Hes such a stud with his hair parted!!!

Brandon and Tenille said...

No your not your just a new mommy to be expected. Your little guys just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Love all the pics as always.....

Chelsea said...

You're not horrible! love the bumbo pics...those were so funny of Lachlan when he could start to hold his head up! So glad he's sleeping better! :)

Sharon Mae said...

No such thing as a horrible blogger! Besides how can you not be a great one with pictures of that adorable baby, no matter how often you can get to it. He is sooo cute. Just relax and enjoy!!

Cindy said...

Nat- could you tell me again the blog address of Joes friend from high school- Rachael Hugo?? Anna is trying to find Ashley. THanks