Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look What I Made!!

So I decided to give sewing a try. My sister has always been in to sewing...and is good at it, but I never thought I could do it. She bought a book with all these cute baby patterns in it. Seriously, I could have made everything in it...such cute stuff!! Anyway, I decided to try these cute kimono jammies since Joe went to Japan on his mission. They were a pain in the butt to make...at least for me...but I love the way they turned out. I may have found myself a new hobby, I guess it's time to go to the fabric store and start another project!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Those are cute. You did a great job! Kristen loves to sew, but I'm terrible at it!

Cindy said...

Natalie!!!! Those are so dang cute!!! Way to go!!! Its sometimes hard to sew for boys...but you found a great idea! I still cant get over what a chunk Logan is becoming!!! I need to kiss those cheeks again, and soon!!!

Brittany said...

Wow I'm impressed. I think clothes are the hardest things to sew. He's getting so big.

Chelsea said...

Those jammies are so stinkin' cute!!!! I found that book on amazon for cheap and so I ordered it! I'm going to have to have you help me with these...I'm not too good at following patterns! :)
Look at those dimples!!!! SO CUTE!

ash said...

Very cute! now wasn't all that hard work it? i told you sewing was fun and addicting!

pacemaker said...

They look so adorable on Logan! You did a great job! Welcome to the wonderful world of sewing! Bet you'll get addicted like Ashley and I are!

Sharon Mae said...

That is way too cute!! Ah-so!!! Konichiwa, etc:)