Monday, March 23, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Well, he 4 1/2 months old, but Logan finally has a crib! I'm sure you all remember the drama of the Walmart cribs. Well, I never bought another one after all that. While I was in Salt Lake I found one at Target that was a very good price that I couldn't pass up. So I called Joe and convinced him that we needed it. The only bad part was that we couldn't fit it in Heather's car so I wasn't going to be able to bring it home. My brother came down on Friday and he brought it down for us. But of course, I went to put it together and it was broken...completely cracked!! What are the odds?!? I took it back to Target and they said they didn't have any more of that crib in stock. Are you kidding me?!? Is the crib market out to get me or something? I decided to go look back there just in case and there were 5 cribs sitting there. YAY!! So I brought it home and out it together...I did it all by myself and it was a piece of cake! I really love the way it turned out.















We also gave Logan his first taste of rice cereal. I think he likes it!!



4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! I'm glad he finally has a crib. And I can't believe how big he is getting.

Cindy said...

Wow!! Who would of thunk it could be such an ordeal to find a place to lay that beautiful baby's head!!!?? So glad you finally found what you wanted. So glad that you posted such fun pics of you handsome baby, who we love more than anything!!!

Jules said...

Holy cow he has gotten so big! What a chunk! Love it!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh, the crib is adorable! I'm glad you found one finally!! Logan is too cute! :)