Monday, March 2, 2009

And Again!!

More pictures of Logan...I just can't help myself! I have to share! I can't believe how big he's getting...he's going to be 4 months on Sunday! And he's definitely no tiny baby anymore! It makes me kind of sad that he's growing up so fast...he was supposed to stay little! But he is so much fun. I love when he wakes up in the morning and smiles at me, and I love when he is crying and the only thing that makes him feel better is me holding him. I love when he falls asleep with me and snuggles with me...I just love everything about him! Here's some pics of my little monkey...









9 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you shared. I love seeing people's pictures--especially babies! He's darling. I especially love the diaper picture that shows all his rolls--so cute.

ChristyLou said...

He's so chubby! I love it! It is hard when they get big so fast. That's how Kaylee was. He's got such awesome hair and a darling grin. I'm so glad that being a mommy is making you so happy!

Cindy said...

You should know by now that there's no such thing as sharing too many pics of your kids. Especially when grandmas are waiting anxiouly for them!! The two dozing boys is my favorite!! Thanks Natalie. And yes...I stole a few of them for my own pleasure.

Brooks and Jordain said...

All I can say is that you and Joe have one cute baby boy! He is getting so big.

Eric and Lindsay said...

Nat! He is so big and so cute! He is starting to look so much like Joe!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Joe in that first picture!! He is getting so big!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow he has some really pretty eyes. What a little stud. I loved the pic with him naked wearing the tie and hat so cute.....

Whitney and Chris said...

He is such a doll! I love all of his hair! It's totally sad how fast the time goes by. I can't believe that Logan is four months already! Time really should stand still until we decide that we're ready to move to the next phase!

Sharon Mae said...

I love the sleeping daddy and son photo along with all of them! I remember telling Stephen to stop growing when he was about three, but it didn't work. I know you're cherishing every moment.