Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Haircut and more...

Yesterday I finally decided to give in and cut Logan's hair. He had hair on the top that was really long...the part that didn't fall out. It was starting to look funny with the new hair growing in. I couldn't convince Joe so I did it while he was at work. Of course, now that it turned out good, he was saying "See, I told you to cut it!" Ha!!! We spiked it up with some gel this morning and I love it!! Here's my little stud with his first haircut...




We had fun with my family being in town last week. We went to the splash pad/pond on Monday and the kids had a blast. Logan even got to join in the fun and loved it...




UNTIL...he got splashed!!





Here's a few of the rest of the gang...

I loved this pic of Mags!!!


We also spent a couple days at Bob and Cindy's pool. It was freezing so Logan wanted nothing to do with it...he did put his toes in a few times. The rest of the kids spent the majority of the time in the hot tub. Hey, it was still swimming to them!!







Livvy was the bravest of all the kids. She jumped right in and swam the whole time!!



This was where Zach, Bradley, and Jordan spent ALL their time!!
And here's my little not so in to the swimming boy!!
Heather brought the boys over to our pool today and it was much warmer. Logan didn't like his floatie that I bought him...I think he'll like it better in a couple months. But as long as I was holding him when we were in the water he was loving it!

Don't mind me in the picture...but this is how we spent our time in the pool.

At least Cole got good use out of the floatie!!!
All done swimming! Isn't he cute???
Wow, this turned in to a long post but I didn't want to leave anything out! Gotta show my boy off!!!

3 comments:

LTC said...

He is too cute! I love his new haircut...oh and where did you get that shirt that he has on in those pics...my hubby has th bigger version and I have to have the tiny one too!

LTC said...

Yep that is the one! LOVE it! I will check online and then I will let you know! Thanks Natalie!

Cindy said...

There's no such thing as too long a post when they include so many fun pictures of Logan!! Hes so darling!! I love his new doooo!!!