Saturday, August 8, 2009

9 Months

My little, well not so little, baby is 9 months old today. I really can't believe it! In just 3 months he'll be a year old...that makes me sad. But I sure have loved these 9 months that I have had to share with him. He is such a sweet baby! Some things I want to remember about him at 9 months...


*He has 4 teeth, and 2 more ready to pop through.

*He loves to hear himself "talk".

*He likes to suck on his lips.

*He's very ticklish.

*He loves crawling and having his freedom.

*He's starting to bite...uh oh!!

*He loves sucking through a straw and gets mad if someone has a drink and doesn't share it with him.

*He gets really excited when we come to get him out of his crib.

*He's not very good with strangers...he gets that from his mom!

*He likes to pull all of our DVD's out one at a time.

*He's is very entertained by a plastic hanger.

*He LOVES go-gurt! He gets so excited when he sees me get one out of the fridge.

*He loves the water...swimming, bathing, whatever!

*He's my precious little baby and I love him so much!!!



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sweet post nat! i seriously can't believe he'll be one in a just a few short months!!
isn't being a mom the best thing in the world?! logan is so blessed to have such an awesome mom!

Emily said...

What an adorable picture! He has the prettiest eyes! I can only imagine how fast time flies when you are a mommy, so congrats on writing it down so you don't forget.