Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby #2 is on the way!!!

It was a BIG schocker but Logan's going to be a big brother! It was kind of strange because I knew before I took the test. It must have been right after it happened and I started feeling nauseous and getting pains in my stomach. I remembered having the same pains before I found out I was pregnant with Logan. I had called Joe at work freaking out that I might be but we both just blew it off thinking that it was just all in my head. But about 2 weeks later I was late and feeling really sick so I made Joe pick up a test on his way home from work and sure enough...POSITIVE!!!! I was freaking out when I saw it. I called my sister bawling because Logan was only 6 months at the time. How was I going to be able to handle 2 babies?!? Joe was really cute about it, telling me that everything was going to be fine and it was supposed to happen if it did. So now that I've had time for it to sink in I'm SO excited!! I wish it was closer! I'm 14 weeks now and had my cerclage on Monday so hopefully that means no bedrest this time around. So far things are going well and in a couple weeks we'll get to find out what we are having. I can't wait!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Congratulations Natalie! That's so exciting that you will have two babies soon :) I don't blame you for freaking out at first, but I"m glad that you are excited now!

Brooks and Jordain said...

I'm so excited for you and Joe! You will do awesome with two little ones!

Kerstin and Jed said...

Natalie!! I occasionally read your blog, but I am going to add you to my blog list now! I am so happy for you! 2 Babies!?! I bet you are such a good mommy!

Emily said...

Congratulations Natalie! You'll have to keep us updated on the pregnancy!

ChristyLou said...

Congrats!! I'm really happy for you! It's funny how the Lord works sometimes. He knows you're great parents! Love to all of you!

Rachel said...

WOW!Congrats! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Whitney and Chris said...

Congratulations Natalie! It's been awhile since checked in, so I'm sorry the congrats is a little late! How great and exciting though! Sure, the babes will be close, but what a blessing to have it happen by surprise instead of having to stress about it! Baby #2 was obviously sick of waiting around! :)