Thursday, January 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Liam got to come home Tuesday night and it's been so nice to be able to have him home and be a normal family again! He's been doing really well. The night we brought him home I pulled up the carseat cover and told Logan to come see his baby brother. He peeked his head in and didn't really think anything of it. But when I got him out and was holding him Logan got this pouty look on his face and just lost it. Poor little guy is so confused, but he's starting to get used to him. He'll even give him loves sometimes. Here are a few pictures of Liam's last few days in the hospital and his first few days at home...





My 2 boys...I love them so much!!!

9 comments:

Brooks and Jordain said...

I'm so glad that Liam is home and is doing well!! He is so cute! Congrats!

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't believe that you have two kids! Time flies. COngratulations :)

Cindy said...

Yea!!! Maybe MiMi and Papa can come by and see you guys sometime today!!?? Im so happy that things are going so well!!

Jordan Rogers said...

Oh, what a cute little peanut!! Those eyes are gorgeous. I hope you're feeling alright, just take it EASY whenever you can and give Logan lots of snuggles. He's going to still be a baby for a long time. Isn't it fun to say "the boys"? Congratulations!!!

Sharon Mae said...

That last comment was from your auntie Sharon, not Jordan, although I'm sure he would agree to all my comments :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is so dang cute. You have got the cutest little boys. How are you feeling Natalie. I'm so glad the baby got to finally come home w/ you guys. If Logan can't handle it let me take him for alittle while.

Jami Hansen said...

What the Crap! I don't have a clue why what I just wrote D said that. Wait Dan has his E-mail address in the blog. That was werid. I just wrote the last comment.

Pam Hill said...

So tiny and so beautiful! Congratulations again Natalie and Joe.

Emily said...

Congratulations! He is so tiny and sweet!