Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pics of my boys

Just thought I would put a few more pictures on of the boys. Liam's been doing great, we take him to the doctor again tomorrow and hopefully he's still gaining weight...still not quite back up to birth weight but we're getting there. Logan is starting to warm up to the idea of having a little brother a little more each day. He even gave Liam a kiss on top of his head yesterday. We're having fun being the parents of 2 boys, although sometimes it still doesn't seem real!! But we love them both so much!!!

Uh oh...he found his nose!!


His new favorite thing...picking at his toes!
LOVE that smile!

Giving brother loves.


Playing with Liam's toes...he loves his toes!!
Sweet boy!




Trying to pick him up...we're going to have to watch him like hawk!!

6 comments:

Jenni Terry said...

They are sooo darling Nat!! Maybe the toe thing is a family trait - I remember picking Aaron's and Emily's toes...kinda weird, but what can ya do!?

Britbabeincanada said...

awww too cute Logan looks so grown up now with a baby by his side lol, I was wondering how he is doing now with the idea of a baby brother lol hes still a baby lol anyways hows things going for you having 2 babies?
Glad things are going well with Liam.

Jami Hansen said...

Cute Pictures. You guys have such cute boys. Good work..

Cindy said...

Wonderful, wonderful pictures Natalie. As you can well guess,,,I've stolen quite a few of them for me!! Thanks for sharing. I cant wait until you feel safe about taking him out...though I understand completely!!

Jules said...

Oh Natalie, he's so little and perfect!!! I completely relate! And I echo Cindy, you keep doing what you're doing and keep that tiny body safe! I felt very protective of my teeny babies too! Halle stayed in our room for weeks (ocassionally I'd take her around the house, but she was so little it just felt safer to keep her in one place), and Scott didn't even hold her for about two weeks (we all had colds).

They're both so handsome! Make sure you take time for you!!!!!

Sharon said...

What a couple of cuties! I'm so glad I got to see them in person. You two are so blessed and so are your boys to all be a family together. Enjoy!