Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girls Day Out

I decided to have a girls day with Hannah today. I let her decided what we were going to do. We went to Pizza Factory to eat lunch...I just happened to tell her that as one of her options!!! Then we headed over to the outlets to do some shopping. I was surprised that she said she wanted to go shopping because that is not like her. I think she just knows that I LOVE to shop! We made our way through most of the stores and then I decided to take her to the Bear Mill, it's like Build A Bear. I wasn't set on letting he build on, but I couldn't hold myself back...I just love to spoil her. She picked out a black cat and a cute little outfit for it and went to work. She named her Kristina. It was fun to watch her do it all. I love spending time with her!



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thats the cutest little kitty, and a darling little owner! What a fun day for the both of you! It must be wonderful to have such an amazing big sister such as you Natalie! Thanks for sharing, once again.

Brandon and Tenille said...

So cute natalie you have no idea how much all thoughs little kids look up to there big brother and sisters that was sure weet of you to do that for hannab she is such a sweet little girl and your a great Aunt.

Chelsea said...

Nat, I'm so glad you took her out for alittle girls outing. That's so fun to do with your little sis. I miss my lil' sister when you talk about doing things like this!