Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tagged!

My mother-in-law tagged me...thanks Cindy! Like you I would love to read more books this year. I guess I just need to make myself more time!!!

Lets try this:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 10 different people. (5 will do too)

"Actually, it was Private Marcus Hill who pused you out of the crater. Clune and I only helped," James said softly. Daniel shook his head. "Amazing that you would be there...right at that time."

Upon the Mountains by Gale Sears

I tag...

1. Heather
2. My mom
3. Ashley
4. Tenille

I guess 4 will have to do for me!!!

2 comments:

ash said...

So I went to page 123 and it was the Chapter Heading page. Guess pg. 122 will have to do.
"It's my fault too. For a long time I wanted to be rescued, I realized that. But not anymore. You don't have to protect me all the time now."
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

ChristyLou said...

That's a pretty profound thought! I like this tag game. It's pretty crazy reading just a snippet of a book you've never heard of and still being able to apply to yourself or have it affect you somehow.

I love your background Natalie! It's so fun that everyone is changing their backgrounds with the new year. I'll miss Christmas colors though. Happy New Year!