Thursday, January 17, 2008

TAGGED.......

Two names I go by:
1. Nanny or Nan
2. Nutes...don't ask!

Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. pajama pants
2. Billabong hoodie


Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Go to Salt Lake
2. Go to a movie with Joe

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. A VACATION
2. A baby


Two favorite pets I have had/have
1. My dog Pepper
2. My cat Tigger

Two things I did last night:
1. Watched the final disc of Lost Season 3...can't wait until the 31st!!!
2. Worked and worked

Two things I ate today
1. Apple
2. Fajitas

Two people I last talked to:
1. Joe
2. The girls at work

Two longest car rides:
1. Salt Lake to California
2. Salt Lake to Blanding

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Memorial Day...cause that means we get to go camping in Blanding!

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Raspberry Lemonade from Pizza Factory

Thanks for tagging me Chels! Now I tag...Ashley, Heather, my Mom and Dad, and Tenille. And you all better do it!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhh! I can't wait until the 31st too! We should get together and have a LOST party!!
See you tomorrow...I'm so excited!

Natalie said...

Chels,
We definitely should!!! It's going to be so good!!!

Cindy said...

Are we going to have a LOST premire party here? We can run the cable down to the big screen in the basement!!! everyone is invited.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hey I will do your tag but I have never doen one how do I put it on my blog, sorry I am slow!

Natalie said...

Tenille,

Just copy and paste mine on to your blog and fill in your answers!!! I'm excited