Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday B!!


Today is my cute little Hannah's 8th birthday. It's hard for me to believe that she is already 8 years old. She is such a funny girl. You can always count on Hannah to make you laugh. She can come up with the funniest little sayings. I love it when my family comes to visit because it means that I get to have Hannah sleep over. She is such a sweet girl and I love her so much! I couldn't imagine life without her in it.

I love you Hannah, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hip hip horray! It's Hannah's Birthday! :) She is really a sweet and funny girl!

pacemaker said...

You'll have to check out your Mom's blog. I posted pictures of Hannah's birthday for her and a few others that you might enjoy!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!! Im looking forward to the warmer weather so that you might come and swimm in our pool!! You are a beautiful young lady!!