Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ry!!!


Today is Ryan's 9th birthday! I can still remember the day that Ryan came in to our family. He was such a cute and friendly baby...sometimes too friendly! He had the funnest personality and still does. I love it because he is the one in the family that is emotional like me. Whenever they leave St. George or I leave Salt Lake he will get upset when he hugs me goodbye. Ryan also loves BYU football like me. He is REALLY "True Blue". I love you so much Ry, you are such a special little boy and I love having you as my little brother!

Happy Birthday Ry Diggs!!!

2 comments:

Jami Hansen said...

Nat-
Your blog is so dang cute. I don't know what you are talking about. I'm having the hardest time changing the backgrounds. I'm so excited for you & Joe... You guys are so cute...

Cindy said...

Ry is one handsome kid!! And he's getting so tall!!! Wish him a happy birthday for us!! We are so happy that today brought more good- no- great news!!!!