Monday, August 18, 2008

First Piece of Baby Furniture

When we were in Salt Lake a couple weeks ago we went to IKEA. First of all, I LOVE that store! I could have gone absolutely crazy in there!!! They had so much stuff and most of it had very decent prices. Anyway, we bought a little dresser for the babies room. It has just been sitting there because we have been wanting to paint it. We finally got to it and I love how it turned out!





We also bought him a little table and chairs from IKEA but we are thinking about painting it too so I'll wait to post pictures of it until it's finished. We finally ordered a crib that we liked. It should get here any day and I can't wait! I bought some bedding too, but I want to put it in the crib when it gets here so you get the full effect! I have had so much fun trying to think of how to do his room! Oh, and I guess I haven't put this on here yet...we have decided to name him Logan Joseph! Joe didn't like Logan at first but it has definitely grown on him. It's fun to be able to call him by his name instead of "the baby" all the time!!! I love my little guy so much already! I wish December was here!!!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun! I can't wait to see his room all put together. Isn't it amazing you're already in love with him! It's the greatest blessing in the entire world to be a mother!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh you guys are so creative it looks so cute. I cant wait to see the rest of your stuff I am sure it is all ust as cute. Love then name my bro would as well since his first name is joseph and so is his little boy. Cant wait to meet him...

Cindy said...

Great colors Natalie!! I can already tell that the room is going to darling!! Its such a fun time...building your nest!! Its fun to have you posting about it too. You are going to be one fabulous mom!! I suppose Dec. will be here before we know it!!

Jami Hansen said...

Cute dresser. I love putting together baby things. When your going to have a baby. The name Logan is very cute. If Joe gives you a hassle about it I'm going to have to kick his butt. You look to dang cute everytime I see you.

Eric and Lindsay said...

That is so fun Nat! I love the name Logan. My sisters baby is Logan:) I will for sure be visiting you when I visit my sister!!

Riggs Rascals said...

Way to go Papa Joe! The dresser turned out so cute! I can't wait until you get your RIGHT crib!

Riggs Rascals said...

Way to go Papa Joe! The dresser turned out so cute! I can't wait until you get your RIGHT crib!

Lynley said...

oh natalie, it's so exciting that everything is coming together for mr. logan. i love your post about ikea too, it's one of my favorite get-away places. i love how it changes and the ideas that come from there.

i'm stoked to see his room once everything is perfect. it's so exciting to be around this family and all of their creativity. slightly daunting, but i'm learning more and more so i'm happy. :O)

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

First of all, let me say congrats on the pregnancy.... I can't believe all the little girls I knew from sandy are old enough to be married and having kids of their own..... man, just crazy..... anyhow, cute colors, I am sure you will do a great job on your nursery. Hope everything is going well for you all, visit our blog sometime : theperrinexperience.blogspot.com
Take care,
Jake Perrin