Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am ready to scream!!!! We are having serious issues with our crib! We finally found a crib that we liked, did the site to store shipping to Walmart. They emailed me last week and said that it was in. I go to pick it up, wait forever for someone to help me. I finally get the crib, no one even offers to help me get it to my car...what would I have done if Joe hadn't been in the car to help me get it in??? We get the crib home and go to set it up. I then of course see on the side that it is the wrong color! After my horrible experience at Walmart it's the WRONG CRIB??????? Are you kidding me?!? So we call the customer service number and of course they aren't there anymore. Joe calls the next morning and they say they will send us another one to our house this time, but we had to return it to the store. I made Joe do it, I wasn't about to deal with those people again. SO...we've been waiting for the right crib to get here. I have been tracking it on UPS every day. I was so excited today when it said Delivered. We got home from work and it was waiting there for us! I made Joe take it right up to the room so we could set it up. Well, it was the right color this time. But as we started to put it together one of the pieces wasn't matching up. What are the chances of having 2 cribs with something wrong??? I can't even begin to tell you how mad I am!!! All I want is to get a dang crib set up in the babies room!!! Moral of the story...DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

That is awful and so frusturating. I am so sorry you will for sure have to take pics of it when you do finally get the right stuff for it. I am sure it is so cute you decorate very cute just like all your sisters....

Chelsea said...

That is HORRIBLE!!!! Ok, so are they sending you a new piece or a new crib or are you going to order it from Target?! Oh, I'm so sorry...when you're pregnant anything frustrating is multiplied by 100!!!!

Cindy said...

Good ole walmart. As Bob would say- probably made in China?!!?? But looky here, you are already developing patience....before the little one even arrives!!! so sorry for the headaches!!

Megan said...

Nat,
I miss your guts SO much!!! It's totally not the same without you! :`( If you can't tell...that's a "crying face" I made for ya! haha! :) We miss you every single day (the whole 2 days we've been there without you) you're not there! What can I do to help out you or Joe for the next 4 months? Grocery Shopping (I know how much you LOVE that) Cleaning, Laundry, Cooking (that will honestly be TAKE OUT if you choose me to do your cooking) ANYTHING! Let me know how I can help! Love ya Nat! Keep bloggin' and keep me up to speed on how things are going with your BedRest! ok? xoxo!