Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Time??? NOT YET!!!!!

Another doctor's appointment today...I'm going to be seeing my doctor once a week now so he can keep checking my cervix. Last week when he checked me it was still closed. Today it was dilated to a 1, the babies head still feels like it is floating so that's good! I'm still having a lot of pressure, but to him everything still looks good...the longer this little guy will stay inside the better. Every week is a milestone. He said that right now we are aiming for 32 weeks. Of course if we make it past that it would be great! As for me, I'm really starting to go crazy!!! I really didn't think it would be this hard! I told Joe the other day that I have never wanted to scrub a bathroom or kitchen floor this bad!!



There have been so many people willing to help. My sister Heather comes over Mondays and Wednesdays to spend the day with me and I have been going to her house some of the other days. I'm so grateful to have her so close by. It helps that she has gone through the whole bedrest thing herself! My mother-in-law has been grocery shopping for us and doing dinners...it's been great! And luckily my sister Ashley is the crafty one in the family and she taught me how to crochet around blankets and burp cloths...something to keep me occupied! I've been looking at a few cross stitch things online, but I haven't found any that I love...or that I think are even possible for me to do! Anyway, I really want everyone to know that I am SO thankful to all of you that have helped us out! It's so nice to know that there are so many people who care. Thank you so much!!!!

7 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh you had me scared for a little while cause I had heard you went into the hospital and I so knew you werent far enough along to have this baby so I am so glad that little guy is still in there. The whole bed rest thing I dont know how I would handle that I am sure you just go nuts. Hopefully time will pass quickly and you can keep that little guy in a little longer good luck with everything and keep us all posted...

Riggs Rascals said...

Thanks for the update! We still all miss you at work! Hang in there!

LTC said...

Thanks for the update...I know that you are going crazy, but just keep smiling and know that you can do it! :) Have Ashley teach you how to make those cute sleepers that she has on the blog! Those are great...

Cindy said...

Yea!! An up-date!! Im glad that the doc thinks things are good. Your doing a great job of holding on to that little one!! We are here to do anything you need with gladness I might add!!! We wish you'd come over and hold down our couch every once in a while. Hang in there dear one!!

pacemaker said...

Bet you're ready to climb the wall, but just remember every day is that much better for your little guy and this is a temporary condition towards that permanent blessing! Hang in there, Nat.

Chelsea said...

Nat! I'm so glad Logan has decided to stay put up till now, and I pray he'll stay in a little longer! You've got to be going nuts, and we all don't blame you! I need to bring a craft over to work on with you! Maybe sometime this next week? I'll call you and talk!
btw...Rob had his interview and it went good! He says they'll let him know by next friday!

Brittany said...

Natalie I miss you! I can't wait to see baby Logan...but not yet. Let me know if you ever need anything k.