Saturday, November 1, 2008

Presenting...

Hannah as Hannah Montana...


It took a bit to get the costume together, but I think it ended up just right!! She was so excited all week to be able to wear the wig we found. We tried taking her to our wards trunk-or-treat, but it ended up taking too long so we headed over to Heather's neighborhood. She went out with Heather, Aaron, and the boys and Joe and I stayed back at the house to hand out the candy. Then Heather made some yummy chili for dinner. We had a really fun Halloween...now I can't believe it's already November...and I'll be a mom SOON!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I love it hannah you look great and I am glad you had a good time with your sisters and nephews....

Megan said...

haha!
I freakin' MISS hearing stories about Hannah! haha! I remember sitting there at work almost peeing my pants cuz I was laughing so hard at all the funny stuff you'd tell me she said or did! :) Great job on the costume Nat! Glad you had a good Halloween!