Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doctor's Appointment #1,000,463.....

At least that's what it feels like!! Looks like I am now dilated to a 4, 90% effaced, and the babies head has moved down. I think Logan's wanting to make his appearance!!! The doctor said that at this point they wouldn't try to stop labor if it started...I still haven't had any contractions!! The nurse that does my non-stress test thinks that I will have a really smooth labor and delivery with the way that things have been going. I'm starting to get more and more excited to meet my little man!! I never knew I could want something SO bad!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay natalie! i'm so glad things have been okay so far. can't wait till he gets here!!!!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Yeah how excitting. We cant wait for you little bundle to arive as well. Whe you can have you or your siblings post pics of him when he is here. It sounds like it could be anytime. Good luck and remember epiderals are wonderful things...

Cindy said...

Oh my heck Nat!! Its going to get to the point to where Im going to be sleeping on my phone,,,'cause a call could come any time now!!! How exciting!!! And a little un-nerving. I wonder how big the little guy is???

Riggs Rascals said...

I am so so excited for you! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Jules said...

I keep anxiously checking your blog! I'm so glad it's turned out safe for you and Logan (although I know you're not out of the woods yet...just closer!). We'll keep waiting! We're excited for you!