Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday!


What a cool guy! It's Zachary's 6th birthday today. It's hard to believe that he is already 6. He is such a cute boy. He is so tough and there's not much that can make Zach cry. He slept over at our house the other night and he fell and hit his mouth on Joe's knee. Any other kid would have started crying, but Zach just looked at me and said, "I think I'm bleeding. I know I am cause I can see it." Then he took his hand away from his mouth and there was blood all over! Tough boy! Zachy is such a special part of my life. I am so grateful that he came to our family. We all love him so much! Happy Birthday Rooskers!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

So cute and that is so true that little boy is very tough tell him happy birthdya from the martins...

Cindy said...

Natalie, once again you have made me grateful to have you as a member of the family. We are all so blessed to know you and love you, just as Zack is. Happy Birthday to him!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh Nat...that cracked me up what he said! What a tough guy! Happy birthday Zachary!