Friday, December 21, 2007

Joe's Babysitting Adventure



Babysitting is a regular happening at our house. But when I have to work it turns out to be Joe's turn. Heather had a doctor's appointment so she dropped the boys off at Joe's parents and he watched them for a while. They had a great time watching Ice Age in the theater together. Heather asked what he was going to do if one of them had a messy diaper...he said he would let his mom take care of it. I guess you better watch out for that Cindy!!!


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Its never too soon to start practicing! I think I must have seen the writing on the wall, and headed out of my own home to go shopping! Wow, I really must have been worried. tehetehe Cute pics, darling, sweet boys. They are always welcome at our home.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh aren't these little guys the cuttest things ever. I bet you love watching them. What a good little sis you are to help heather out. Hoepfully you will be blessed to have one sooner than later I know you guys want one and hope it happens for ya you would be the greatest mom. If it makes you feel better it took me almost 3 1/2 years to get prego I was never on birth control and never got prego the whole time nuts ha...