Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to You, and You, and You

Guess who's 5 years old today???



Happy Birthday Brayden! Brayden is such a cute little boy. He's always the first one to run and give me a hug when I walk in the door. We love him so much and we are so glad that he is a part of our lives. Happy birthday B Dawgs!

Birthday #2???



Happy birthday Mom! I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a wonderful mom. She is such a giving person. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together. I hope she knows how much she means to me and how much I love her.

And another???



Happy birthday Robby! Robby is Joe's older brother. They live in Brianhead now so we love when we get a call saying they are coming down to visit. Especially because it means that we get to see Lachlan! We love you Rob and happy birthday!!!


Wow, 3 birthdays in one day! At least we won't forget!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I guess there's no time for the post-christmas let down in your family anymore!! The parties just keep coming for you!! Happy birthday everyone!
I love your new page layout too. I have visions of great pages too. I just need creativity and a morsel of courage.