Tuesday, October 14, 2008

32 weeks...and counting!!!

32 weeks...we made it!!! I can't believe I've been on bedrest for 6 weeks! Although it has been pretty hard on me, it's gone by so fast. And I'm so glad that my little guy has decided to stay put for this long. Now that I'm 32 weeks we've past most of the critical stuff...in other words, I don't have to stress out about every little thing!! And since I made it to 32 weeks the girls at work decided to throw me a surprise baby shower last night. It was so fun to see all of them! It's been really hard for me not being able to go to work every day and have our daily conversations and actually have a social life. (I don't necessarily miss the actual work part!!!) They are such a great group of girls!! Thanks so much for thinking of me...and for the great gifts!! Last night was just what I needed!


*Update on progress...I'm now dilated to a 2. I start non-stress tests on Wednesday, I will do those once a week. And I continue to see my doctor weekly as well. I'll let you know what happens at my appointments tomorrow.



Now I get to order my swing...thanks again girls!!!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Yeah congrats on making it to 32 weeks you had us worried for awhile. Sounds like you had a good night last night how fun for you. I lovethe swimg by the way so dang cute I am jealous of all the new cute stuff they keep coming out with. Well good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and we cant wait to meet the little guy...

Riggs Rascals said...

Congrats on 32 weeks! I think as long as you keep that baby in there, Sara and I will do Tuesday lunch with you!! It was really nice and relaxing to just eat and chat with you today!! You look awesome!! There had better be a post tomorrow with stress test & doctor info!! :)

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad Logan has decided to stay put this long! Let's pray he stays a little longer for us to throw you a party too!!!! Heeeheee! Selfish of me, I know! I know how sick you are of "bedrest". Talk Joe into taking you to dinner soon!
Your new swing is just too cute. I love the colors.
See you soon~up for more crocheting? I've gotta find some chocolate color in that yarn we love....

Riggs Rascals said...

I forgot to ask Joe--how did your stress test go?

Jami Hansen said...

Congrats! I wanted to go to the baby shower. Sorry I wasn't able to be there cause we were out of town. I have something for you, so I will give it to Joe. Unless you want to go to lunch & get out. Cute Swing...