Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Baby Shower!!!

We had our 2nd baby shower on Tuesday...thanks Chels, Cindy, and Lynley for putting it all together. They had it set up so cute! It was really fun, and we got a lot of great gifts!! We also tie-dyed little onesies...I made one for Logan and it turned out perfect!!! Thanks to everyone who came. It's always nice to be surrounded by those who love you...especially when you've been on bedrest and don't get out much!! I need to go through my stuff and take more picture, but here's a few pictures of our night...


My picture doesn't do it justice!!



The CUTE diaper cake!!




Hannah is off track for a couple weeks so she is down staying with me. Here she is working on her tie-dye.



Here's my onesie for Logan...it looks better in person!

Thanks again for the shower! It was perfect!! I can't wait for Logan to get here and put all our fun stuff to use!

*Update: I went to the doctor yesterday and I am almost a 4...other than that it's all the same. The baby looks good, and I'm still not showing any contractions. We just keep doing what we have been and wait for our little ones arrival...something that I REALLY look forward to!!

6 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

What a cute idea to do that to onsies I love it and yours turned out so dang cute. I bet hannah loves being there with you. Yeah for baby shower looks like you got some cute sutff....

Cindy said...

We love having any excuse to have a party!!! A baby is the best excuse I know of!! We cant wait for Logan to make his appearance either!!! He'll be here before we know it!! yahooo!!!

Riggs Rascals said...

The tie-dyed onsies is such a cute idea! How lucky you are to be able to have Hannah come down and visit! If you are still home on Tues, you and Hannah need to decide what you want for lunch! Take care!

Sharon Mae said...

I'm so glad you and Logan are doing so well! I wish we all could have been there for the shower but hopefully we'll get to come up before he's too old. Very cute onsie!

Lynley said...

i have to tell you that i'm glad the tie-dying turned out so well. i was REALLY nervous that no one but me would do it. i'm glad they all turned out so cute.

thanks for letting us throw you a shower. it was really fun. i really can't wait to me logan. it's going to be so fun!

:O)

Jenni Terry said...

Hey Natalie - I just wanted to congratulate you and Joe on your baby! I'm really excited and happy for you both! I just started a blog and thought I'd let you know: lifeofjenandmike.blogspot.com