Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look What I Made!!

My sister-in-law Chelsea has been teaching me how to crochet hats. I attempted one and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to...of course I will still use it, but I had something in mind and this wasn't it. So on Friday I went over to spend the day with her and we tried a new one. I love the way it turned out. I'm planning on getting his pictures taken with it on when he comes, but we didn't have a little head to measure so hopefully it works.
You don't get the full effect with Joe's arm!! I can't wait to actually put it on Logan!!! Thanks again Chels!!!

Also, it was Joe's birthday yesterday. I'm not really on top of things so this is his belated birthday shoutout. He has been the most supportive, loving husband through the last 2 months. I am so grateful for him and the love that he has for me and Logan! I watch him with our nieces and nephews and I know that he is going to be such a great dad! I love hearing him talk about how excited he is for our baby to come. That's definitely our main topic of conversation!! Happy Birthday Joe!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

*Update...I keep wondering if these are getting old, but people are telling me to keep doing them so I guess I will. I had my first non-stress test last week. The baby looked really good...he had the hiccups during it! I wasn't showing any contractions...they said my uterus is just irritable. I also saw my doctor that day, and I am now dilated to a 3. I asked him what he thought about when the baby will come and he said there is no way to tell. He said that with this being my first baby and I'm only 32 weeks and already dilated to a 3 he will most likely be coming early, it's just how early that we don't know. So I guess it's just a waiting game now!!!

8 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I love it, you did such a good job and its so dang cute. I am sure you baby will look darling in it. Oh and your naming him logan such a boy name I love it good choice. Glad to hear you are still doing well good luck with the next little while....

Cindy said...

Yea Natalie!! Thanks for the great update!! Your hat is just darling!! I cant wait until you can snuggle Logans darling head right into it!! Now thats gunna be a picture!!
Thanks too for loving my son so well. You are a most darling couple, and you're right, you will both settle into parenthood just fine!!! Horray for week 33!!!!

Riggs Rascals said...

Thank YOU for the update!! That hat is so cute! I take it we are still on for lunch on Tues! Week 33 Lunch celebration! You pick what you are craving and we will bring it!! Take care!

Chelsea said...

Can't wait to take pics of Logan with that little hat on! He's going to look so dang cute.
Thanks for spending a couple of days with us over the weekend! It was so fun to chat and crochet! So, you didn't want to mention the 'special bus'??! (or whatever you called it!)

Lynley said...

Your hat is absolutely fabulous! I'm stoked about the craftiness in the air around here, but I guess it's really moving over there to your neck of the woods.

I'm sure your little man will look perfect in it! Great Job!
:O)

Chelsea said...

Nat, I just tagged you! Go to my blog and check it out!

Pam Hill said...

Very nice job on the hat, Natalie. Now you can start making them for everyone else in the family!
Happy birthday to Joe, and I am glad to hear that things are going well with your pregnancy. Here's hoping they continue to do so.

Jami Hansen said...

You did a really good job on your hat. It is really cute. So how are you feeling? Happy Birthday Joe!